レビュー (63)Great clothes, quick delivery and great prices Deb. Love your show, unfortunately have to give it a 1star rating since I didn't get my gift card, whatnot refused to help even with proof and seller didn't help after saying she would. Unfortunately I offered her a shopping credit but she declined the offer. I contacted whatnot and due to her history they recommended I do nothing. The gift card was mailed. The envelope was delivered. Absolutely love everything I got. I will be back again. Thank you Thank you so much Debbie!! 🥰 Great seller! Nice deals! Fast shipping! Everything is in great condition thank you all clothing fit perfectly!! Thank youThank you! Bookmark future shows @debsdivadeals Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway! Great items, great condition!!super quick shipping too
I absolutely love this seller. Shipping so fast. So many beautiful affordable items. Please support her she is phenomenal ❤️ 😃 Delivery was sooooo fast. I really enjoyed her live. Her items are so beautiful. Please support this seller. You will not be disappointed. 😃 Tysm Deb. Thank you so much for my giveaway! I absolutely love it!! Every thing is amazing 🤩 thank you so much 😊❤️❤️ Everything is exactly as described. Love everything I got! I love them 😍 Thank you so much 😊 Super sweet seller item arrived in excellent condition and shipping was fast too 💕✨ Tysm! Thank you. Follow and bookmark my future shows @debsdivadeals