レビュー (585)Sent me the wrong card that I won, and I didn't realize all of the cards had already been taken out of the CC collectors book (which I already have...lol).Complaining about a free giveaway. Didn’t reach out. Complaining about free book. Blocking you be better. The best of the best on the app 🫡🫡🫡🫡 Insane inventory. High energy show that you do not want to miss. Highly recommend. Amazing streamer, the cards and giveaways are ridiculously awesome 👏 love this show, always present for every single stream🫡♥️🚀 great stream!!! bookmark and follow!! Thanks Manny!! Great cards secure shipping. Thank you!!! Love the card community you guys rock ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great streamer all around! 🔥 Always has great cards, good prices, and a fun stream. Shipping was fast, everything was packaged securely, and the cards arrived exactly as expected. Great vibes and someone who truly takes care of their buyers. Definitely recommend checking out the stream. I’ll be back for sure! 💯🤝🏾 An amazing streamer with great card's. Always entertaining to see Amazing show, great cards, love the energy Great show and thanks for the awesome givvy!!!
Fun stream, great cards, awesome givys! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome cards from a great guy! Shipping was fast and packaged well!