レビュー (1,085)Thank you for the Givey! You are so kind Thank you 🙏🏼 💯🫡🫡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥✝️ YOU ARE THE MAN! THANK YOU Great prices & fast shipping one of the best what not sellers. A+ service. fast shipping. thank you so much for everything 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Thank you very much brother!! I appreciate the extras!!! Great seller! Thank you so much! Received all items.
Fast shipping >>>
Thanks 😊 I thought I was just getting the bullet pens but you threw in some nice world coins too! This seller is valid 5/5 10/10 Nicely packaged and fast shipping. Like an idot, I thought the "you_know_what" in Deez you_know_what stood for nuts. After attending his show, I now relize the "You_know_what" stands for "AWESOME DEALS". Nabbed some top shelf slabs at jaw dropping prices! Great show, a very generous host, and an all round nice dude. Easiest five stars I ever gave! great prices. great shipping. goated Thank you . Awesome stream and streamer . No pressure, laid back stream . Nice inventory every stream . One of my favs here on the whatnot .
check out the Deez would ya .
BDD Thank you for the silver quarter. Great Experience, Wonderful People & Blessing's All Day!!!! Absolutely enjoyed the show. Super great seller. Shipping always on point. Thanks for the juice. 🫵🏻🤘🏻🫡 Thanks for the South Korean coin 🤘🤘🤘