レビュー (4,652)So in loveeeee thank you so much such a sweet seller and not to mention the fast shipping :) Smooth transaction. Shipped safely. Thank you!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So so good always amazing great seller high quality The most gorgeous brand new shoes 👠! Hands-down, one of my favorite sellers! Amazing high-end products, awesome vibes and quality is always A1!!! Love love love the boots!!! Thank u so much! ☺️ so happy I found u!! 🫶🫶🫶 My first time buying from her and she is absolutely awesome, and her husband is a hoot..sometimes he will auction of " Dee-or" for cheap LOL, but they have alot pf great beauty products and ships real fast and everything I bought was packaged with care and nothing was broken. Definitely will be shopping with them again. The best selection of high quality beauty. Fastest shipping, better than Amazon prime! 😆 And extreme care in packaging! With a hysterical side of entertainment! The best of the best! The only place to be! thank you got my boots in. perfect color! My boots were in excellent condition! Love your shows 🩷🩷🩷fast delivery Love the chopsticks and can’t wait to try the brow item they are freaking gorgeous!!!! I am so ooooh happy thank you💜💜💜 First purchase from this seller and I’m so happy with my experience! Great seller, wonderful communication, and my item was exactly as described. Everything arrived safely and nicely packaged. I’ll definitely be shopping with you again! 🫶 First purchase from this seller and I’m so happy with my experience! Great seller, wonderful communication, and my item was exactly as described. Everything arrived safely and nicely packaged. I’ll definitely be shopping with you again! 🫶 Thank you my love! Absolutely loveeee this seller, she’s such a vibe, such good energy. Great deals and amazing products ❤️ Came so fast! In love with my shoes!
Della literally has the best products at the most affordable prices. If you are not shopping with her, you’re living under a rock.