レビュー (454)This Funko was in great shape and packing was good. Happy to have this Bob for my collection. One of my favorite episodes! Thank you! Will buy from again
Seller was great with packaging and got my pops at a good bundle price as well. Great deals and best packing always BEST SHIPPER ON WHATNOT! AN BEST DEALS ! happy to have the Greatest Avatar that ever lived, to my collection Came in perfect condition The sky is freaking amazing. The best shipper you will ever find on whatnot. I will hundred percent be coming back and also don't forget the deals were incredible too Arrived well packaged and in great condition!
Great prices and people to work with Excellent packaging shipped quick
exactly what I bid on, nice auction site. Awesome Funko Pop! Thanks! Amazing item at a great price. Really well packaged and speedy delivery. Really pleased 😁 I am so exstreamly excited to complete my set,But having Rip is the best part of it! a few more to go and I will be complete.... Ecstatic!!!🤩 the mustache is epic. Received perfect😃 Great packaging came in good condition The KING OF POPS!!! Thank you, my collection is complete…for now 😁 Very friendly seller, very fair prices, very fast shipping, and a great experience overall!! Great communication, fast delivery and packaged with care , item in mint condition, thank you again