レビュー (403)Girl! Lucy Blue! I may have a new favorite brand. she stretches so nice and is so super soft! all of the pants fit perfectly. You alway pull through when I need that bottom coverage 😎 Thanks doll!! Returning customer for life ladies and genties!! Girl both pairs of these jeans are AMAZING!!!! 🤩. Love them. Both fit perfectly, packaged with care and fast shipping.. tysm! Will only be buying jeans from you now…. Please Keep an eye out for any true religion sz 24-24 0-2. 🙏💕😊 Thank you so much for the clothes! It was fast shipping also! ☺️ They didn’t fit but were cute.. next time I’ll size up a size The pants didn’t fit but we’re still cute. Great condition and very fast delivery! Absolutely love my jeans. Will definitely be purchasing more!! thank you for the jeans both are very nice and I appreciate you selling them absolutely love thanks for the gifts vanr eaite to shop again Love love these jeans !! Tysm. I’ll definitely be back! 🙏💕😊 Fast shipping great jeans and great price first time buying clothes on here! seller was super helpful with finding stuff that would fit me and so sweet to talk to! everything fit literally perfect :D 10/10 shirt came as described! thank you! <3 Omg these shorts are the cutest! Thank you! its always a please to buy from this seller. she always takes the time to understand what you are looking for and your style. her level of commitment far exceeds most other sellers. I would recommend 100% Thanks for helping me find some great denim in lots of styles.