レビュー (24,544)Huge shoutout to Short Derrik & Dat for the birthday givvy of the infamous YayAs! 🎉🔥 Always bringing the entertainment, good vibes, and solid prizes. Appreciate you hooking me up on my birthday!
And to the 1-star reviewer: 50 years for a package to arrive? 😂 At that point I’d be leaving the review from the retirement home. You got refunded, got your package, and still wrote an entire autobiography about it.
Imagine being this mad at a seller while simultaneously admitting you got your money back. 😂 Sometimes the refund is the resolution, not the beginning of a Netflix documentary.
Meanwhile, Short Derrik & Dat is over here giving away prizes and putting on shows while you’re conducting a full congressional investigation over a damaged package. 💀
5 stars for Short Derrik. 1 star for whoever let bro discover the review button. 😂✌️ authentic products, items ship out next day, and such a fun stream. derrick is a good one. i feel comfortable buying from him knowing that he really cares about his business, his customers, and his employees. if there's ever a problem, I know i can message for help and will get a timely response. all this AND he's the shortest streamer on whatnot. what more could you want? Even though the user gary361 is a total moron and thinks USPS shipping quality somehow is influenced by a seller, derrickickss is a perfect place to shop at.
I love all my purchases and my most recent 🍒.
Don't be a gary361. Quick shipping and authentic! Thank you! Always give good prizes and has a great show!!! After 50 years my other package finally got delivered. After the first ones that I got came DAMAGED and got a refund from Whatnot, thank god! Be careful with this trash seller. One bad review and he’ll get salty with his comments instead of making it right like a great seller. He’ll either ignore you or make a smart remark and you can go see the reviews for yourself. He’ll also get people to make a good review to help him lmao. Good thing I won’t be back on this page cause I won’t be buying from this trash page. Won’t even read the reply cause I’m sure this loser ain’t going to leave one and if he does I won’t even read it! ✌️ 🤣 Derrick is awesome! Buy stuff from him. I promise you wont regret it. Thank you so much for my secret 100% Molly Thank you for the dream drop!! Super fun sellers with amazing items! Thank you! thank you for the ghost and quick shipping Was a really stupid purchase of mine that little mini dumpling I have packages of them they were a dollar apiece and I paid 13. My mistake I shouldn’t have done it. Thank you for the givvy!!! It was a Squeezy one! So generous! Thanks 🩷 for my package really do appreciate it 🩷 Shipping was a little slow but not to bad other than that it was a real one not fake. ty for the ghost squishy!! thank you so much for this amazing giveaway. it arrived in amazing condition. y'all are the best. I understand you do a wheel spin and it’s a chance for a bigger prize but I spent 72.00 and got 1 dumpling and the rest was worth about .50 cents combined. You should put quality items on the wheel or add extra items that are closer in value to what your customers are paying. It’s a complete rip off. Fast shipping. Thank you! Thank you for hosting great shows, having fast shipping, great deals and products!