レビュー (3,300)Wonderful package- beautiful necklaces!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love Rose & Maine ! Also Beth a great host ! Long time customer and I keep coming back ! Love everything so much my daughter helped unwrap the items and stole half of my order from me!!! Exactly as promised and super fast shipping!!!!!! Love everything!!!!
Beautiful on trend jewelry and a lovely host to watch. I am in love with these charms! Thank you, Beth! Always great Swarovski items. All my jewelry is beautiful! Love your show and all the good jewelry. Beautiful necklace shipped quickly in high quality packaging! Very unique, well made pieces. I am so happy I accidentally fell into this show. These pieces will be worn and enjoyed. Diamond in the rough beautiful 🤩 reasonably priced,fast shipping and ty for my beautiful buyers giveaway Love the necklace!Thanks MAWH My very favorite seller!!! Love the jewelry, as usual! 💖 Beautiful jewelry. Well made. Fast shipping Absolutely Beautiful pieces! Very sweet and lovely seller! Stunning high quality pearls! Best seller on whatnot ❤️ As Always all my pieces of Swarovski are just beautiful and packaged perfectly!! Quality pieces that are unique!