レビュー (57)Such a kind host and I got to choose my giveaway ring and size. And it’s beautiful! Thank you! Aw, thank you!! I'm so glad you love your ring!! Come hang out again soon ♥️ thank youThank you! Come back and hang out again soon! 💕💕 Loved my bracelet!! Thank you!! 🥰Thank you so much, I’m so glad you love it! I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 Thank you for the coffee and lovely note. looking forward to your next show.You’re so welcome! Thank you for coming in. I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 Love this seller! The sweetest!!!Thank you so much! I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 I want take the time too say thank you 😊 xx 😘 you took the time to do a givey so you deserve a shout out from me xx 😚 Thank you for your kind words! I hope you loved the givvy and come back and stop in sometime soon! 💕 Wonderful! Thank you!I'm so glad you came to hang out and won a fun givvy! Come back and visit soon! Loved my givy!!
I’m so glad that you loved it! I hope you'll pop in soon to a future show so we can get you more beautiful pieces! ✨💕 I love verything I received. Thanks Dev.Yayyyy… it makes my heart happy when my customers receive their orders and see how much more beautiful they are in person!
I'll see you soon sweet friend!! ♥️✨💎 Thank you! Love my birthday earrings! Thanks for the givey too! I'm so glad we were able to get you some beautiful earrings with your birthstone, and that you loved the givvy!
I'll see you soon ♥️✨💎 Thank you Dev!!!!🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 the ring is beautiful in person and I can’t wait to catch your next show💯🫶🏽 thanks for everything you’re amazing and stay blessed my friend🥰🫶🏽Victoria you are such a sweetheart.
I'm so glad you loved the ring and look forward to seeing you again soon! ♥️✨💎 I had so much fun in Dev's live and won this giveway! Can't wait to catch her next live. Thanks Dev!I simply adore you my New Zealand Squirrel Coalition CFO 🤣🤣🐿🐿🥜🥜
I'm so glad we've been able to get some of the fabulous jewelry to you halfway around the world!
I'll see you soon! ♥️✨💎 I absolutely love my jewelry, Dev is a 10/10 rep. Thanks girl i appreciate it!Ohhhh… my little Canadian Squirrel 🐿️ 🤣
I adore you and I’m so glad we connected so you can get all the fabulous jewelry you’ve been able to grab!
I’ll see you soon! ♥️♥️♥️🐿️🐿️🐿️🥜🥜🥜 I received very beautiful giveaway. Thank you 😊Yay! I’m so glad you loved the givvy! I hope to see you in a future show ✨💕 Love the rings and thank you for the gifts I will definitely be back ❤️I’m so glad that you loved everything! I look forward to seeing you in a future show ✨💕