レビュー (726)thank you for the Kaido!!! ❤️ Fast shipping great packaging amazing seller will buy from again 👍👍👍👍 Half of the products I bought are damaged, the acrylic box is broken, and the seller didn't say anything. Fast shipping. Well packaged. Item as described! Thank you! Fast shipping, Packaged very well, items were bubble wrapped and taped in the box. Great seller! ill definitely be back to your shows Fast shipping. Well packaged. Item as described! Great seller of premium diecast cars! Packs securely and ships promptly. She’s got all the kaidos!!!! New and old! All baddies. Thank you! I've made several purchases from die-cast princess and will make many more. fast shipping on great deals. thank you! Excellent customer service and great show. Awesome Kaido house . Awesome Seller!!! Highly Recommended! Item was well packaged and as described Awesome seller, highly recommended! Ty fast shipping great deals awesome deals, thanks again for the 🔥🔥🔥 1 of the Kaidos I bought as "New bundle" came opened and retaped! I contacted the seller, while they admitted their mistake... they never even apologized! They said I could request a cancellation and send both cars back... kinda missing the point that they made the mistake and sold something not as advertised. I let them know that I didn't feel like their mistake should cost me money... and they can no longer receive messages 🤔 Buyer Beware. great die cast fast shipping perfect condition Fast shipping. Well packaged. Item as described!