レビュー (124)perfect! thanks for the cases! love the hilarious markers and the balls are always good 🤘🏻 Wow, super fast shipping! Thanks exactly as seen on the live, arrived in great condition. would purchase from again Great stuff, fast shipping! Fast shipping! Awesome Show! Great Vibes! Will be back, again, and again, and again! I love this golf towel! A silly ass is purchased was, The seller took care of me like I was buying hundreds of dollars of merchandise that day. Class act.⛳️ looking forward to working with them again.Mr Pasadena! Thank you for joining the show and appreciate the kind words, I try to make sure I engage with the chat to my best abilities. I’m grateful for the first purchase! Great seller quality stuff bookmark and follow.Thank you for the 5-star rating and the follow, Jefe! I appreciate your support and likewise FBM @golpes_cortos_golf Great packing,fast shipping and super deals!🙏 I am grateful and appreciative of you hanging out and joining the show. Thank you 🙏 Great stuff. Thanks again. 💯🤘🏽🏌🏽♂️⛳💩Thank you so much for the review and appreciate the poop 💩! I see you love my golfballs thanks you so much! Just started collecting and the deals were amazing 5 stars will be backThank you for joining the show and appreciate the review and kind of words! Let me know what you’re looking for or check my next shows on the thumbnail videos Great seller Thank you 🙏 bam 💥 appreciate your support Good shows and good productThank you kwag for your first purchase and support on the show 🙏💩 Great seller
Great packaging
Fast shipping Thank you kbon! I try my best to treat every package how I would want to receive it Great new seller to the game. Always tends to his chat. Real honest and trustworthy seller and fast shipping ✊🏽Thank you so much dom for the support! I’ll try my best to keep getting better as I go I appreciate you, thank you.Thank you for the kind words! Thanks appreciate it. Thank you for your support and joining the show