ホーム
すべて見る
販売する
ログイン
アカウントを作成
dirtyb0ugie_vintage
APEs
メッセージ
フォローする
5.0(9
レビュー
)
•
平均配送日数
1日
•
販売数
29
137
フォロー中
•
122
人のフォロワー
5.0(9
レビュー
)
•
平均配送日数
1日
•
販売数
29
137
フォロー中
•
122
人のフォロワー
🌈 Just Getting Started On My Whatnot Journey, I’ve Been Buying , Selling And Refurbishing for 13 Yrs Now 🙌🏼.
I Absolutely 🫶🏻 love All things Old, Vintage, & Thrifted 🤠 jazzed up vintage items repurposed & refurbished
メッセージ
フォローする
ショップ
ライブ
レビュー
クリップ
ホーム
ログイン
アカウントを作成
すべて見る
販売する
ヘルプ & 法律
プライバシーポリシー
利用規約
お問い合わせ
よくあるご質問(FAQ)
v20260926-1611
レビュー (9)
N
ndmannd
2026/9/12
5.0
Packaged extremely well. Item was just as described, very pleased. Definitely a repeat customer.
dirtyb0ugie_vintage
出品者
Thank you sooo 🫶🏻 much for your support and review ❣️
もっと見る
sailormarss
2026/9/2
5.0
Amazing packaging and quick shipping. TY!
dirtyb0ugie_vintage
出品者
Thank you so much for your business and leaving a review ❣️🙌🏼🥰
もっと見る
buysec
2026/8/17
5.0
Love everything, it was packed perfectly! I felt like I was opening a present ♥️
dirtyb0ugie_vintage
出品者
Aww 🥰 thank you sooo much ❣️🙏 for your support and your review 🫶🏻
もっと見る