レビュー (18,791)thanks for a backup Squire AAAA =‘s Awesome Auction And Auctioneer! Love the show and great shipping! Great deals and great show! Super great love the streams
Everything was in great condition and as described or better!! Highly recommend and I’ll be returning for more!!! Love the show and the bruins nhl discs. Amazing group Always 100% happy with ddg! Beautiful discs
Always packed with care and arrives super fast! Love ALL of you at DDG! Love the disc slow shipping Nice disc received as shown So awesome tysm definitely gunna be a thrower best places and vibes for disc golf perfect shipping always a blast on your show. thanks for the new disc. awesome delivery turn around I was expecting it to be a lot longer, and the quality of the discs is chefs kiss thank you DDG Beyond excited for the bubu line player two! thank you for the fast shipping. package was packed and wrapped very well. thank you again I've been buying from the DDG whatnot show for a year and a half. From 3 discs to my high purchase of 22 disc in one show. Shipping (Linc, Robby and Emery, sorry if I left anyone out.) has NEVER dropped the ball. I bought 6 of Robby and Linc's stamped Squires. Without asking they sent me 6 different colored disc with different foils on each one. To Alex and everyone involved with your whatnot shows. Bravo, you all are wonderful to hang out with. See you at the next show. everything was packed and wrapped so good. everything that I ordered looked the same or better than what was seen on the live auction. thank you and will be buying again. was shipped fast after auction..