レビュー (730)Packaged fantastic. Product is as exactly as shown. I actually broke the one my wife had . I was happy to see you had one for sale . It was just perfect . Super Awesome Giveaway!!! I am very Thankful!!! I couldn’t believe I won 2. ❤️❤️ Absolutely love it! Thank you so much! 💕 Great trading card for my collection!! Sista from another Mr! Love everything. 🥰 Thank you loved everything!! Love your show!!😊 I received my box of goodies nothing was broken!!! thank you so much Beth 💓 💗!!! great show and amazing product Absolutely excellent quality product and such a fun show 😂 Thank you for the gift..Awesome show! This is so perfect. I love it. I just hope it doesn’t annoy people in my live shows lol Everything about this order was fantastic!!! I love this dish! One of my favorite shows to shop! Fun, organized, and always a great selection. 🥰 Great packaging! Love this seller Was Unaware one stopper was missing ... description did not say anything about it so I placed a prebid not being able to be in show it was shown