レビュー (792)Awesome giveaways. Thank you so much! Much thanks for the autographed basketball card! Dmice takes care of his people! Great show!! Real genuine guy!! Awesome stream. Awesome host. Great and secure shipping. A+ D mice has one of the best honest and fun shows around. I will be back and you should come to. I had a total of 4 missing items, 3 Kennedy half dollars, and a copper round. I'm not even worried about getting them, it's the principle. People play these games and most of the time they don't hit, and beings the items missing would be what I consider the highest value non-hits. I find it a bit suspicious that they were all missing. It's also suspicious that I had 3 extra nickels... I understand your concern. Please message us directly and we’ll look into it and make it right. Thanks for a great show, all items were in excellent condition, and impecable shipping! Thank you for the wheaties 🤗🤗🤗 Damaged in transit I’m sorry your free giveaway item was damaged in transit. I would have been more than happy to send you a replacement. Unfortunately, I can’t control how an item is handled once it leaves my hands. Always an awesome live stream, thank you