レビュー (2,590)Thank you the givvy! Great seller !! Obsessed! Fast delivery and packaged very well! I wish I would have looked at all the photos to know they were plastic. Lesson learned. Thanks Loved my ginger jar! It goes perfectly with my dish set! Always a pleasure to purchase from Dee who has great taste and passes on her beautiful treasures to our home! thank you for the giveaway As usual, the best from Dee! Top! Loved everything! Impeccable packaging! Thanks for the givvy I appreciate it :) Love my items! Great seller! Thank you Dee! I love your stuff! and YOU! I always laugh and have fun when you're showing! 💕🎤 Beautiful Kosta Boda opaline glass vase. It’s a wonderful condition and the color is just gorgeous! Thank you so much. Love everything! Thank you 🙏🏻 Amazing everything! Thanks Dee! Dee, I am extremely happy with my orders. Impeccable packaging (even if USPS kicks the boxes nothing will happen to them!), fast shipping, beautifully curated pieces. Thank you very much ! Will absolutely buy again! Beautiful lamp! Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the Amazon gift card giveaway. It shipped fast and safe. I've bookmarked your future shows. 🫶 Beautiful jar!!! Packed great and shipped fast!! Thank you 😊 ❤️ Thank you for all the cute things!