レビュー (845)this guy. is the best guy Great price and fast shipping! Great deals and great seller Awesome paint job on the custom head sculpture, love it my man!! Order from this guy I’m a repeat buyer myself and never disappointed! 100 stars!! 100/10 this dude was rlly chill and fun to talk too and i definitely recommend this seller because i needed some part for my marvel legends and he had some and was nice enough to throw in some extra stuff as well so definitely check him out A + Friendly Seller , Nice Selection , Well Packaged , Fast Shipment & Returning Customer! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just in time Came in super fast badass figure completed my collection thanks to you thanks man I’ll always support the donger custom custom customs business always got fire 🔥 make my pocket hurts !!!👀🔥 fire 🔥 great deals guess what blink time Lightsaber got a lil bent but it's good! Thanks man !! Appreciate it very much Thanks again bro!! Fast shipping great seller Awesome deals 🔥 quick shipping. Thank you 10/10 super fast shipping and I am very happy with the product