レビュー (1,529)Everything came in great condition, pulls were sick!
Donuts216 was generous the whole stream and had excellent customer service. Thank You So Much My Dude! Fast Shipping! Thank you so much I them. 10/10 Best seller!! Daily streams, never missed them!! Came in great condition, very well packaged. Appreciated the extra cards too! Donut the gooner does it again Always fun to watch and great cards at great prices. Looking forward to show. scammer but will buy again Thank you for the extra stuff donut! 👉👈 Sleeves are too strong in my locals. 10/10 would do it again for the inflicted psychological damage it does to my opponent. 😏😏😏 Best streamer, can't stop coming...5/5 you get a free gooner card from buying. Great streamer. I love the energy and pulls. I would recommend if ur looking for bundles and deals 💯 Card arrived perfect and got some extra commons for free‼️👌 Seller packaged Pokémon cards really good. Fast shipping! Cards were as described. Good value. They give good deals as well! Five stars! Cookeville1996 ❤️