レビュー (203)This was a total SCAM!!!!!!! Thank you for the items. I do wish there was some protection in the packaging, as the items clearly got knocked around. It also took almost two weeks to ship, and I never got a response after sending multiple messages requesting an update. Please evaluate your customer service before continuing to do shows. thank you for my giveaway prize, I love it. Very scammy. First off, my order took a week to ship and zero response when I messaged asking for an update. And second, these guys are clearly exploiting people to spend on mystery mini mochis without being clear about what these are or showing them. They are super tiny, like the size of a quarter, party favors that would be something found in a vending machine for 0.25 cents. They were so small they were shipped in a traditional letter envelope. These guys are making tons of money on these wheel bids for these mochis that cost maybe $10 for a pack of 25 to 30. It’s scummy and scammy behavior because they know we aren’t asking questions and they don’t bother to even show us the mochis so we know what we are bidding on. For what I paid for a chance on the wheel I got gumball machine little item. If I would have known what a mini moochie truly was I would have never bid Took well over a week before it was shipped out and seller was not responsive at all I won a needoh fuzzball,but instead,I received a mochi You definitely have a scam going on the first show I ordered from you. Wasn’t showing what the mini mochi look like joining the wheel. Receive these tiny little. Squishy’s today and spent a lot of money and I’m very disappointed. These guys are making so much money and a lot of people don’t understand what they’re gonna receive. You should at least offer a little dumpling or something for the money that everybody spends on that show to get a big prize. Definitely not worth your money or the gamble. You can temu these little squishes and get more for your money if you don’t win. Wouldn’t do a wheel ever again. Too many mini mochi’s in the wheel. Lose lose. Not recommended! cards weren’t even protected in the packaging so almost all of my cards were bent. i know hits arent guaranteed, however, I paid almost $30 and received cards worth only a few cents, so I was disappointed with the consolation value. I think the listing could be clearer about what non-hit spots receive. sent the card with zero protection. The card is bent. Never buying from this seller again. Absolutely horrible. I was under the assumption I was bidding on a cloud pleasers, and when I got it package it was mini mochis and 1 pleaser . Kinda disappointed Great show just had hoped to win! Hoping you can make some college money guys! Still can’t believe I got both Gengars in one break! Thank you guys 🔥 Did send me the card I won. Sent me a basic reverse holo instead, not even the same character.