レビュー (7,624)Smooth purchase and as described.
Love Love my fabric. Follow and join the shows. Love my stuff as usual! Thank you Thank you Burt & Dana for more pretty fabric! Always satisfied with my purchases and quick shipping. You two are awesome. Always the best fabric! Thanks always fun shows and amazing deals 🥳😀🥳😀 love the show, moves at a good pace. friendly folks Love the fabric, just as described on live. Fast shipping. Love my fabric! Thank you so much! Nice surprise of Halloween stickers! Great stuff as usual!!! Thank you I highly recommend these sellers. Everything I purchase is perfect! The mixer made awesome pillowcases Fast Shipping! Items packaged and shipped with care! Great seller! I will be buying from them again! Great options for fabric. Great delivery service Great hosts as always. Pristine fabrics and packaging!! Always 5 stars and such great fabrics! Beautiful will purchase from seller again. Always a pleasure to watch shows and order from this lovely couple.