レビュー (555)Again thank you so very much! I love everything. Can't wait for your next show!! Thank you again so very much!! You have the best items and I love everything! Cant wait for. Your next show Can't say enough! Fast shipping, great product! Thank you. Ahhhh love love love 😍 they all fit perfectly and I can’t get enough of them 🥰🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Always finding amazing deals ✨ Tysm for my givvy! I absolutely loved it Such great products and fast shipping. Her show was fun and she has unique and beautiful items! fast shipping! double wrapped to protect the product! exceptional quality! love love love!! Amazing seller with fast shipping! Fun shows! Looove all my stuff so beautiful and fits perfectly 🥹 and omg the givy!! Ahhh I’m obsessed 🤩 thank youuuu! 🫶🏼🥰 Thank you for a great deal and a great time in the live. It's always fun watching you before bed time 🫶 This is a wonderful place to buy everything is in amazing quality and the vibes are vibing ✨️ 😊 I am obsessed with all of my items I got from Denise! She is the sweetest! BM and Follow Amazing seller with amazing items in fast shipping Hailee recommended thank you so much Thank you so very much for the amazing giveaway!!! I absolutely love the dumpling squishy!!! It is so cute and so much fun to play with! My son absolutely loves it too!!! LOVE this seller, items packaged with care! 10/10 recommend, very pleased with purchase! One of the best sellers on here!! Super fast shipping from Hawaii!! Always the best packaging💖💖💖💖🌺 and great selection!! So cute comfy and perfect for running around!!! Love love this set !!!!
Fast shipping! Great deal!
Thank you for all of the amazing items!!!! 10000/10 recommend these sellers!! 🩷 🌺💖 Another wonderful experience with one of my Hawaiʻi friends! 💖🌺
I made a few purchases from her, and once again, she went above and beyond. She personally messaged me, walked me through my purchases, and took the time to help me figure out my sizes. That kind of personal attention means so much and really shows how much she genuinely cares about her customers. 🥰
I’ve shopped with her before, and experiences like this are exactly why I’m not just a customer—I’m a forever supporter, friend, and customer! 🌺💕
I truly appreciate her kindness, her attention to detail, and the care she puts into every package she ships. You can tell she carefully chooses and showcases her items with so much thought and pride.
Thank you for always making me feel appreciated and taken care of! I’m so grateful I found you and our little connection from Hawaiʻi. 🌺✨💗