レビュー (468)great packing! I had stopped getting fragile items because of crappy packaging. I hated seeing old items lost for breakedge. Thank you! Great seller. Packaged very well and with care! My package was packed with care and it shipped quickly. I love my purchase! Thank you. It is a cheater quilt. It clean and cute. Wish a receipt was enclosed also but I can check my activity under whatnot. Perfect birthday gift for my mom. Packaged very well and arrived in great condition. Thank you! Arrived in good condition Love! 💕 great packaging, and fast shipping! One of my favorite sellers! Thank you for the adorable two Fire King bowls in yellow and green. They will go with my white on so will be great additions to my collection. Thank you also for the beautiful Pyrex 043 clear lid. I have already put it to use. Thank you for the careful packaging. I got my 442 gooseberry bowl to complete my set and it’s flawless! Thanks so much friend! 🩷 dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much I’m so glad I could help you finish your set Thank you!dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much packaging was outstandingdupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much I try so hard to insure your items are well packaged Awesome seller. Great Products! I absolutely love all these little kitschy items! This seller also sells some of the most amazing pieces of PYREX. Very well packaged and arrived safely ! Thank you so much ☺️ dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much and thank you for shopping with me Chelsey this is absolutely gorgeous Pyrex kids set!!! Thank you so much for working with me!! Something my granddaughter can keep forever!! 💙 dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
It is my pleasure to work with you and be apart of such an important piece of her life thank you for choosing me I’m so glad you are over the moon with this piece Such an amazing piece! Arrived safely and as described! dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much I appreciate it enjoy that beauty Amazing seller!! Love my items!! 10/10 all the way around. dupchelsey_pyrex_and_pixels出品者
Thank you so much I appreciate the review Thank you for all my cool stuff!! Looking forward to the next show.