レビュー (907)Thank you. Another great one for the wall bro does some awsome customs!!! with some 🔥🔥 inventory💪👊 Great items! Great custom!!! And a great show!!! Thank you!!!🎉🎉🎉 absolutely recommended guys. insane Pokémon cards and definitely the most amazing labubus youll ever find on this app! will definitely be back for more. ty sir. Great show, fast and secure shipping🔥🔥🔥🔥 Amazing Seller! Always has Fire! I thought the car would’ve been under the padding but, it wasn’t. I didn’t clarify.Not sure what you mean by this ? I sold the truck and trailer as shown in the live if it’s not what your wanting I would have appreciated a message to address your concern with the shipment before the review but lemme know in a message what was wrong with your shipment great show great guy awesome customizer wide variety of bangers fast shipping always packaged well. I appreciate you Sweet Deals!
Fast Shipping! Great customs , quality packaging. And fast shipping. Follow and bookmark Chat ! Great packaging and awesome deals! The seller is ok too I guess 😂 ty I appreciate it very much 🪵 🦆 Great show. Incredible inventory with reasonable pricing. Items are packed carefully and shipped quickly. Great host!!! Thank you so much for the Givey!!!👊🏽👍🏽🫶🏽 Great pack and nice deals Ty. Awesome seller and very nice to look at. ❤ You’re the best! Thank you! A+++ Thank you. Nice cars. Enjoyed the show.