レビュー (156)Really fast shipping , great seller Great seller, fast shipping , amazing custom lures and chatter baits, can’t wait for the next show Great custom plastics will definitely put them to use! Fast shipping! Great seller , fast shipping Great seller , fast shipping Great show and items! Quick shipping! Great seller quick shipping and the absolute best packaged!!!! great fast on delivery will buy here again Great guy to buy from and fast shipping!!!!
Great seller fast shipping Great seller fast shipping Super fast shipping. Great seller Fast shipping, great transaction, will be back!
Awesome seller and products Great seller quality product these handmade hogs look amazing I can't wait to get out this weekend and get on some hogs. I'll update you further on the action Awesome Guy! delivery was perfect and fast, they are really good quality jigs and chatterbaits I highly recommend them!!! thanks for the awesome lure I hope it catches lots of bass. have a wonderful day 😊