レビュー (100)Amazing items for amazing price! The dynamic duo is back. 🍭🍭🍭 I need yall to come on at least three days a week. I love the vibes and the deals 🍭🍭🍭 Best show best value best host 🥰 Love all of these outfits and the prices were amazing! Thanks!Im so happy you love everything! Thank you for your support 💕 SOOOOO CUTE Can’t wait to wear this when summer hits a cute white top with a maxi shirt yesss!!!!! THANM YOU SO MUCH Thank you for your support 💕 Repeat customer luv everything I purchased 🍭🍭🍭Thank you for always stopping by and showing support I really appreciate you 💕🫶💕 My #1 Customer!! Loved everything, and thank you fir the extra goodies you threw in! 😘 love your shows and items! Tysm ❤️ Love this show. Super great deals and fast ship!!! Absolutely wonderful! So accommodating and funny just a wonderful show. Thank you so much for everything!! Everything smelled so good in my box. And I loved everything. Thanks as always. Yall the best 🍭Thank you for always supporting and showing love. Im happy you love everything 💕 thank you for the fast shipping and the support you gave me. Thank you 😊 We will be joining and boosting you on your next show. Send me a message of reminder the morning of pls. And we will be there!! First time ordering and I’m happy with my purchases. Thank you!! thank you so much excellent excellent excellent!aww, Thank you for the love & support 🫶🥰❤️