レビュー (3,660)Eddie is the BEST! You won’t be disappointed
So bad I’m not happy . worst customer service. Thank you for the awesome giveaway! ❤️ Really appreciate your generosity! 🥰🙌 You will definitely enjoy all the great quality items you will buy from Eddie, and you will enjoy just listening to his show; it’s never boring. He listens to all his buyers, and we love being there when he’s on! Don’t sleep on his stuff he has the best things for good deals. The quality of the product is great. it was pack so nicely i didn't whether it was mine or not 5 star always. Thank you so much✊️✊️ Love every single thing,Eddie is an amazing seller,it’s always enjoyable to spend time in one of his shows ,I’ve visited many and will continue,his oils are Amazing, I will be buying more of them for sure🦋 Love my bracelets 😍they’re so beautiful love my Gucci puffff 💨. Thank you friend 🫶 Thank you love your Jewerly and stating exactly what items are. 🥳 Great Quality. Outstanding salesman. 💯💯💯 As always Eddie delivered and then some! Absolutely addicting, high quality and gorgeous products! Honestly look no further he's a one stop shop- pearls, gorgeous silver and amazing perfume! The open pearl party is so fun! The holder is so cute and the pearl fits perfectly. Very cute to get as a gift for a child as they so many holders.
This guy!!! Do not hesitate to purchase from here. Everything is amazing and his shows are one of a kind. Beautiful jewelry at amazing prices! I love everything from this shop! Super nice seller! thank you for the guvy. the cleaning cloth is perfect for all the pearls arriving tomorrow. I can't wait. love your reveal show. so many beautiful colors perfumes smell so good! Some items received have issues but already resolved! Thank you so much! My package confirmation picture was a black package but I received an envelop of a ring, I love the ring but because it was sharp edged all around it tore both the bag and envelope :( other than that thank you! you sent me a piece of trash. I dont want your garbage, if I win again and its something stupid like that just keep itThank you for the insightful review on the FREE GIVEAWAY. okThank you for the insightful review on the FREE GIVEAWAY. Worth the wait! These pieces are 🔥✨️ TYSM Eddie! Will be dropping in soon for sure🫰🏽🌺 Love everything I got! The perfume oil, Very Sexy Woman is 🔥🔥🔥Hubby loves it too! Very beautiful pearls, their colors. Great designs and qualities of pendants and chains. Great gifts too. Thank you. Beautiful pearls, their colors.
Great designs of the pendant. Great gifts too. Thank you. Always five stars. Eddie is amazing. Everything I get from here is amazing. Thank you.