レビュー (446)I’m telling you, it doesn’t get any better than this. Excellent prices, and wonderful sounding vinyl, it’s a win-win. If you’re in the market for a trusted seller, then look no farther Yet another phenomenal transaction. If you’re looking for some sweet vinyl, at a phenomenal price, this is your guy. All these albums came in excellently! Very cool to have these in my collection. This show was awesome!! If you’re looking for some quality vinyl at excellent prices, then this is your guy. The vinyl I received was better than shown, and you can’t beat the pricing. So if you’re in the market for some nice vinyl at low prices, then look no further. Thank you so much for the amazing albums absolutely stunning Shipped fast, as described, thank you so much!! Highly recommended the seller super fast shipping great prices on vinyl awesome live shows Good stuff, great packaging and shipping time. I’ll buy again! Great deals! Great show! Great packaging! Fast shipping. Thank you! Amazing seller. Will buy from again and again So excited for this boxed set! Both just perfect! Thank you for helping me build my collection! Great vinyl, thanks so much! Albums were amazing great additions to anyone's collection thank you so much for the vinyl at great prices. Beautiful pic disk came as described and quickly gracias Seller is amazing. packaged item meticulously. item arrived in great condition. Seller is amazing and very accommodating. I'm very happy with my purchase.