レビュー (1,494)The sweetest seller, tysm 💘🫶🏼 These Boots are 🔥
Love them so much and can’t wait until I can wear them!!! Impressive inventory with prices to match, fast shipping makes it even sweeter. Thank you!♥️ 500 star ⭐️. Skye is one of the best! 🩷🩷 Thank you so much for the kind gesture. It really made my day. Great seller with amazing items. Thank you! 5 star seller. The Bvlgari scarf I purchased is 🔥🔥, I’m going to frame it. Skye’s shows are entertaining and filled with great items at equally great prices! Thank you for all the giveaways- that was wild! 😜 Great prices on dustbags. Great show. Thanks for the great givvy! Highly recommend this seller and she is so sweet and lovely! Very fast shipping. I'm in love with my fendi scarfs tysm. thanks for the giveaway too🫶🫶 Always love hanging out with Skye! She’s always super kind.. thank you for the giveaway 🩵 Sky is magnificent at what she does. What else can I say? Excellent show! Love everything about her! Skye - I can’t believe the price I paid for this! Yes it is a project, but $2?!? Come on chat, do better! I appreciate you letting me steal it though 🫶🏼🫶🏼💕💕 OMG these Chanel earrings are amazing!!! So sparky in person! OBSESSED 🤩 Thank you so much for the nice giveaway. Your kindness is truly appreciated. 🥰 As always, my items are absolutely PERFECT! Arrived quickly, packaged with care & just as shown! 🤍 5 Star Seller! Love the variety of dust bags I bought- all in excellent condition as expected!! Thank you for the givvy’s also!! 💗 Thank you for the giveaway! 💖 The item arrived as shown/described. Thanks!