レビュー (75,498)Would have expected more from a 2 box chrome hobby break than just 6 cards and only 1 dodger card out of the whole break I don’t know just doesn’t seem right to me
Great cards, great auction and fast shipping!! I was told if I tipped 5 dollars I would receive a empty tin. I tipped the 5 dollars and never received the tin. Never came but it was free so f it we ball Great deals! Fast delivery, excellent condition. Always like ripping with Nina. Never have I had an issue and shipment is quick. Cards slid outside of sleeves and now the tops have scratches and creases… overall a good place just not packaged the best to keep overall protection of cards. Great stream and super fast shipping Great cards fast shipping my big Steph Curry card /99 was damaged through the top loader and sleeve all the wat to the card very badly and the card is completely damged..I have sent pictures of the card through message so u can see..