レビュー (131)arrived safe and sound. super cute! looking forward to warmer weather to be able to wear them! great seller. Now that was some serious packing!!! Thanks champ!! Thank you so much for the adorable dress ❤️
I've never seen such a cute dress before ☺️ Top is so cute. Thank you ☺️ Great seller, super fun show & the dresses I got were so precious! Will absolutely buy from her shows again! 💚🔥🔥 🔥🔥💚💚great bundles I love everything If I could rate a 10!... I would! Beautiful dress thank you 😊 better than expected really happy with my purchase OMG! Absolutely love the dress thank you so much! Love your show. Will definitely be back to get more.💖 These were amazing pieces! Cutest little dress for my daughter! Love it So many great pieces💕 I love my order! thank you!! So cute!! Great quality❤️ All my items in perfect condition! Thank you!😊 The most amazing condition in clothing and best m customer service!!!! Fast shipping and super clean products. Great seller. Will definitely shop here more often. Really like this shop. Such great items at a great price! After my sale this host found a call out and messaged me and fixed the issue quickly. That’s good business! I’ll be back. Thank you!