レビュー (2,473)Great item! Great seller, packaging is great and fast shipping! will shop again! Thank you Perfect charms as always! So clean and look new. well packaged. The pave spacer goes perfectly with my charm and I appreciate the cleaning cloth as well! The best sellers! You guys are the Best ! Thank you Marvin & Eli again❤️❤️❤️ The pearl ice cream cone is so much cuter in person. So happy you had this in your show!! Thank you guys for having all the things I never knew I needed 😂 Unfortunately these are fake and I am very upset. Found the same ones in an actual pandora store and verified they were not real.. Great seller , they go the extra mile to make sure your order is accurate and you're happy with purchase and very timely shipper Thanks so much for an awesome giveaway item, hope to visit a show soon! Really like these nails! Thank you! Can’t wait try them! 🥰 Never a disappointment with my buys. Thank you both for always being kind. ♡ My favorite seller on the app! I love my charms!! Eli and Marvin are such genuine people and their shows are truly the best. They have such beautiful energy and always have great items in amazing condition. I’ve bought so many Pandora charms from them already and every time has been a wonderful experience so I will for sure continue to shop from them and support them💗💗 Beautiful murano glass charm for my givvy. Thank you so much! Sooo happy to get this package, even with the tariffs as a Canadian buyer. They’re great additions to my collection. Thank you. Love my rockin Santa 🎅🏻 thank you guys!! So cute! Love my nails thank
You! Love love love my bracelets, necklace and charms. As always my fav sellers on whatnot. I consider them friends at this point! Perfect shipping and I love my items!
Very Honest Sellers with great merchandise, and run a good fun pace show Beautiful and quality! Thank you! Perfect and great quality! Quick shipping. Perfect as always! Thank you for my birthday cake charm! love both my charms.