レビュー (1,459)beautiful in person. thank you. 🙏🙏❤️❤️ Love all my Wades and baskets! Thanks so much! Such an awesome experience — so glad I placed my bids! Fast shipping, and the show is so entertaining and fun to watch. Everything was perfect as always My vintage trains are incredible. Heavy, solid and a great talking piece ♥️
Everything was perfect! Thank you There should be an option for 10 stars as this seller deserves 10 stars and then some. Her items are always fabulous and the packing and shipping is beyond compare. Amazing person, amazing items, amazing packing and shipping!!!! What an unusual old relic this is! I always love your fines! Great items and packaging Beautiful piece of salvage, love it. Thank you! Love it. Thanks so much. It was well packaged and came promptly I look forward to your shows all the time and enjoy every piece of history that I purchased off your shows. Everything was incredible. Thank you Fun finds with Elizabeth, as always, excellent packing! Great packaging! Fast shipping. Great packaging! Fast shipping. I love this! Wonderful givey ! Love all of my purchases. Beautiful perfume bottles!❤️! Love my sugar and creamer set. Even prettier in person. As always it was very well packaged and arrived safely!! Great pieces. So unique and fun! I appreciate the nice buttons surprise. This is my favorite shop and sweetest seller. Thank you so much.