レビュー (17,431)Awesome in every way, tysm!!! Memphis is such a good host. Always makes sure we have the info we need!
I had the best time at this show! Thank you for great pieces and quick shipping! I had the best time shopping with you. Thank you so much for quick shipping. I loved every piece! Everything is so perfect! 🔥 So happy! Every thing is beautiful!! Thank you Nikki!!! ❤️ So happy! Nikki is the absolute best! Love her! She gets me all the sizes I need. Couldn’t be happier! I can’t believe how many Tipsy Elves things I’ve purchased, but the deals are too incredible to pass up! The quality of them is incredible! Super happy with all of my purchases!
I just adore MadHappy. Such great quality pieces! The Andrea products do nott run TTS.. I will not be able to use many of the items I bought. Nevertheless, I really like the hostess and she was patient with all my queries.. Such a great show with such a sweet host. Absolutely LOVE my Tipsy Elves items! 🎉🎭 The quality is fantastic, the designs are so much fun, and the costumes are even better in person!
Shipping took a little longer than I thought it would but I’m still happy with everything ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Such a steal for a beautiful item. Thanks eluxsd for the great item at an even better price. And super fast shipping! Arrived quickly and packaged well, thanks team! The green AI bathing suit is gorgeous. Just perfect for a cruise or resort wear. Thanks Love all my Moussy denim purchases and Memphis is a fantastic host! ❤️💕 Beautiful skirt but I could not keep it. It runs so small!! I think I may need a size large in Moussy so definitely size up!🥲 Super cute items at a decent price.