レビュー (706)I think the ladies were definitely sleeping on this one. I have only seen this clutch a few times since I’ve been on the selling platforms. And to get it for this low of a price, I couldn’t say no. I had literally just hopped into her show when this was running. Even with little staining on the back, it is in pristine-like new condition. I am very grateful. Thank you so much🤎🫶🏼 always beautiful condition. highly recommended 1st time shopper here …. I am in LOVE with my 2 bags I bought at amazing prices. I could not believe it ! They arrived timely and perfectly packaged with love ! Thanks for the givey as well ! I will be back ! First purchase and the Gucci cardholder was in pristine condition. Tysm!✨ Thank you so much for the amazing deal on my Ebene card holder! I absolutely love it! ❤️ Such a great purchase and I’m so happy I snagged it! 🥰 Great seller! I love my bangle! Thank you again for the amazing items. Awesome seller!!! Love watching her shows! Very friendly and upbeat! She is detailed explaining all her items!!! Beautiful charm. very fast shipping. I love this seller. Amazing seller who is so kind and beautiful. Great prices with beautiful product. love my box and dustbag . I highly recommend . Thank you for the Givvy!💕 Sweet, great seller, and shes open to offers! I enjoy her shop and shows. 💗💗💗 One of my favorites who Is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this seller. fast shipping, great prices. Love the GUCCI bag. I purchased. Great condition. Thank you.