レビュー (647)Oh my goodness! Its always such a joy ordering from Enchanted Splendor! 100% love everyone! I love my givy very much 😍! Thank you! I love my givy very much 😍! Thank you! All so darling. Thank you so much. I enjoy the seller show. She runs a fast pace show and gets through many items in a short amount of time. She is so nice and so Customer Service driven. Great deals and fast shipping I've ordered alot of kantha and hers is absolutely THE BEST so far! Super soft and vibrant. Thanks for the givvy!!! Adorable and great price. Packaged very well and arrived quickly. Thank you so much beautiful quilt and love the ephemera!!! Love my kantha quilts, thank you!!! thank you so much for the givvy 💚 thank you very much I enjoyed watching your show and thank you so much for the really good paper ephemera I love it Thank you! That was a fun show! Five stars says it all! Thank you! I had a good time sorting the Frankendeck and I just love the antique card I bought separately. Thank you! Amazing seller
Fast shipper
Amazing items