レビュー (249)Such a fun givvy!! Tysm! 🎃✨ The show was so much fun! You can tell they put thought and care into each item, can’t wait to get more ✨ tysm!! Omggg all these hoodies and sweaters were in great condition and very good brands 🥰 I love them so much thank youuuu 🎀🫶🏻 Love it! Great item and exactly what I was hoping for. WOW. What an amazing piece at a fantastic price! Shipped quickly and with care! My very stylish daughter immediately snatched it from me😂 This seller is a delight and should be on your must watch list! Thank you and I’m sure I’ll be back!💕 These jeans fit like a glove! Thank you ❤️ Always a great show! These ladies are amazing and I look forward to their shows! I love my purchase and can’t wait to wear it. 🪷Such a fun time with these ladies! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ best boutique to buy all things for work or play! 🙌Amazing! As always, yall have the cutest clothes! Quick shipping! So much fun in your shows!🫶Thank you for all your hard work for us! cute clothes. fast shipping. nicely packaged. so happy with my Tupac t-shirt and the adorable extras 🥰 Omggg the clothes are so cute! Perfect gift for my sister I love it 🥰 Thank you for the giveys! Thank you sooooo much! I LOVE the purse! Appreciate you both so much! Congratulations on 1K. Such an amazing show as always!