レビュー (75)Very happy with my order! Came well packaged. Love this sellers shows! So happy with my purchase! I enjoy this sellers shoes and always happy with my purchases! Such fun finds! Excited to add them to our library! Amazing books, great condition - thank you! Great seller, good books, and great packaging! Thank you! Thank you for the children’s books! They were packaged really nicely and arrived in great condition. Books were in great condition! Thank you 🫶🏼 Ess has the best books, always in great condition and fast shipping. Five star seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ess always has the best inventory! Will continue to purchase as long as she’s selling. Very satisfied! The packaging is nice and shipping is very quick!!! I love our books! Ess curates the best selection of books, don't sleep on this seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping! Great prices and
All my books are in perfect condition! Can’t wait purchase again 🩷 A wonderful seller. So happy with my purchase. The seller helped
me finish a collection of books I was looking for for so long, and sent a lovely personalized thank you note card. Highly recommended her shop. Thank you so much! 😊 Great packaging and as described. The sweetest seller! Such a wide variety of children’s books! I love the farm noise book I purchased and so does my daughter. Shipped quickly with lots of care during packaging. Will definitely buy from her again!!
super nice seller! item as described and packaged nicely!