レビュー (1,854)I received all my beautiful colorized copper pieces! They were packaged perfectly and everything arrived undamaged. Thank you for taking the time to ensure my items arrived safely. That means so much to me that hosts like you are professional and courteous in that manner.
I really enjoyed your show and your style of hosting. It was nice chatting with you and I liked your commentary.
OK everybody, you guys have got to give EVILDEAD9813 a shot if you haven’t already. Next time you’re on Whatnot, pop over on in see what’s for sale it starts swiping so you get everything you want and everything you needed at great prices. You won’t be disappointed. Good luck and have fun. Thanks for the quick shipping. 🔥 Amazing product. Wish I could have bought them all!!!! 💯 My order showed up today..everything is beyond what I expected..thank you so much Truly one of my favorite streams host is always attentive with me when I’m buying, great content, selection and willingness to give extras to her buyers Amazing seller!! Has unique items and easy going show. Will return for the shows. Great prices , great seller , thanks came in very quick ,thank you so much Excellent seller with unique items my purchase was very well packed. came in pristine condition. do not hesitate to drop in on this live stream show. I have purchased from her many times. I will continue to do so in the future. came just as expected, quick delivery ans the coin smelled like her body spray Thank you. Austin really liked the tiger and the magician. Augie will be here next week from college.
Other than that everything is Beautiful. Thank you 😁 Thank you for the givvy coin! It smelled as good as it looked!! Another beautiful "set" of work! Amazing show!!! I need 2 more cards for my pc. Will be back!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 great item good seller fast delivery Amazing products. well packaged and shipped very quickly. high recommend this seller awesome. lovin this artwork and the pieces 🔥