レビュー (638)I believe these are the best rod socks on the market the durable they last long and I like them THE BEST fishing rod covers Everything I wanted including a special thank you note. Would buy here again! Great seller, great products, highly recommend All I can say is evolve makes the best rod covers you could ever use. Absolutely love them. Their customer service and shipping is 100% spot on. Tight lines.
The rod sleeve is made with great quality and craftsmanship Great products. Great price. Great prices awesome gear Great seller, great shows, excellent customer service, highly recommend Great product, best rod covers ever. Quick delivery, look forward to getting more. Thanks! Killer products! if you have a Shimano 70 size reel the small cover is still a bit too small just FYI! Fits lews and kastking reels great though. looking forward to some medium sized covers for Lefty. Great seller, great customer service, highly recommend Fantastic product thank you! Great seller with quality products and fast shipping. Thanks for fixing the problem Great products, I highly recommend this company, their customer service 5+ stars, AMERICAN Made