レビュー (869)Love my car coasters!!!!I'm so glad... enjoy and thank you for joining my show ☺️ Thank you so much!!!you are so very welcome friend 💓 Such a cute giveaway. Thank you Very kind seller thank you so much for everything. thank you, and thank you for your support Bag arrived in such great condition and packaged very well. I also really appreciate the extra gifts! Thank you so much!!! you are so very welcome. I love giving little extras as a thank you. Thank you so much for the givvy! :) you are welcome. thank you for joining me Tythank you friend, so sorry it took so long for the post office to deliver. Tyyou are welcome. thank you Amazing seller! Thank you so much 💓 I love my wallets. can't believe that I found so many at such a great price! love love love ❤️ your show and will return! thanks for the cute added gift 🎁 with my purchase! thank you for your support and review... looking forward to finding you more deals 🙂 thank you 😊 amazing wallet show.. LOVE HER GIVYS SOOOO WORTH BUYING FROM HER she always throws in a treat in your package love it 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰so glad it put a smile on your face Recommend buying from this seller she gets you what you need and fits your personality and gives you cute secret gifts 🎁 with your purchase 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰thank you for your kind words...I do enjoy finding everyone something special The tumbler glows in the dark I AM AMAZED!!!!!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I love how creative this seller is she’s awesome 🤩 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰awe, thank you... enjoy your tumbler 😁 IM IN LOVE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 highly recommend buying from this seller, she’s the best and sells cute bags and I’m in love with my bag and gives my room a nice Barbie vibe 🥰🥰🥰I'm so happy that you were able to find bags you truly loved. thank you for your support 😊 Absolutely love them!!!yay 😁... thank you for your support beautiful bag amazing price...thank you 📦📦📦📦💯💯💯💯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️you are very welcome friend. hope to see you again soon 😊 so cute absolutely loved my pin. would definitely recommend thank you so much, hope to see you soon Thank you for the cute pin! Not a loss!! Great seller with awesome LF bags, and ships fast!you are very welcome. thank you for your support 😊 I love the no games attitude and just being able to get what you want. The bundles ensure that you get a little extras for a character or theme that you want. I like the bundle deals too, so much fun making them I can’t wait for this sellers next show. I love the prices and the selection. The bundles are so much fun. I get a great deal and can get what I want. I love this room. I love having you hang out with me