レビュー (962)exactly as described, fast shipping. thank you! Never disappoints! Straight fire for great quality prices! Love you man always has amazing deals 🤞🏽🙏🏽🤍🫡 Clean used condition thanks so much Great pair of shoes for a great price! Great seller Great shoe at a great price! go buy from my boy frfr 💯 You guys are amazing people! Much love super nice and a great deal! Great kicks at a great price!
You know that feeling on your first day of vacation when the first sip of whatever drink you ordered hits your lips and nothing else in the world matters!? Same feeling cracking a fresh pair of J4 Toros and sliding those units on to my feet. So good, so mint David is a boss. Thanks for the Heat Dog 5 Stars all day long<><><><><><> Don’t follow this man! STALK him! He has great sneakers, 🔥 prices! Great seller, even better person. Thanks! Nice shoe, shining nice with a little sneaker cleaner! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Absolutely love these used adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 MX Dark Salt sneakers! They arrived in great condition and honestly look even better in person. The MX Dark Salt colorway has such a unique, eye-catching pattern that gives these Yeezys a really clean and stylish look. Even though they’re used, they were well cared for and still have plenty of life left in them. The Primeknit upper looks great, the Boost sole has that classic Yeezy appearance, and the overall shape and details are exactly what I was hoping for. They’re also incredibly easy to wear with different outfits and have that perfect combination of comfort and streetwear style. I’m extremely happy with the purchase and the overall condition. These are a fantastic addition to my sneaker collection, and I would definitely recommend them to any Yeezy fan. Easy 5 out of 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great condition on both pairs.
Exactly what you see and hear
I’ll for sure be back with this seller! Shoes is in Great shape. Thank you! Super amazing deals! Complete transparency, he told me the shoes were DS and he wasn’t lying! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase! Super fast shipping and great packaging! I’ll be back to buy more! The deals are crazy 1st time purchase. Shoe has a little scuff on it that I was unaware of but over all a fire shoe for a great steal! Would purchase from him again! seller mailed put all my orders in less than 24 hrs. and I received all thesneakerin time for my vacation I'm VERY Very verrrry happy with my purchase and seller. I definitely will be placing more orders in the future . Both pairs of shoes are in great condition and clean. Thank you!