レビュー (274)Thank uou I love everything from your shop! Beautiful items and beautiful person! Thank you! Love my beautiful pieces! Such a sweet seller. Will definitely purchase from again ❤️❤️ LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I was actually sad when I finished going through all the cards I bought. Can't wait fpr the next show!! 🥰 Everything as always is beautiful and perfect. love the card. The most beautiful pieces and nicest host! Favorite seller! All items are so lovely! Thank you so much! I will be checking in🥰💜🥰💜🥰
fast shipper too Gorgeous necklace, more lovely in person, very happy with my purchase, I will definitely be buying again!!! Thank you Beautiful pieces, packaged with care. New addiction UNLOCKED!!! 💕 THESE PIN CARDS ARE GORGEOUS!!! You are so creative. Every piece is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much. I'm very happy with my purchases. SO STUNNING IN PERSON!!!! Amazing shop, I love everything I get from here and it was so sweet to include the beautiful birthday gift ! 💝 🤩 thank you! THE BEST! Loved all my pieces! The packaging all of it was so pretty and perfect! Love your shows as well! Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love, love each and every item. now I have to figure out how to display the pictures. These earrings were even more spectacular in person! Already wore them! lovely thank you. enjoyed your show thank you! Beautiful peices and arrived as described! Thank you and looking forward to your next show!🌷 This seller has the most amazing stuff!! So creative and beautiful quality pieces. Loved your show! And the givvys are awesome!!! 🥰 The earrings on the fairy card are amazing and the crystal necklace is beautiful. Great quality pieces! Look forward to your next show !! Thank you !!