レビュー (8,038)Amazing. Perfect. Breathtaking. I just really feel like I’m running out of things to say 😅 it’s always perfection! The most impressive thing about FMG is how quickly everything is packaged up and shipped out. I know yall work so hard to make everyone as happy as possible and I know there must be a LOT going on behind the scenes. Thank you for all of it!!! Can’t wait til next girls night! Stunning as per usual 💎😃💎 Yet another amazing delivery of beautiful gems! Love everything but GURLLL… the Pistachio Gemini necklace is stunning! Pistachio is my absolute fave and I’m obsessed! Thank you! 🥰🧚✨ 5 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The Romeo design is so perfect~ I LOVE this charm! The entire pistachio Gemini set is GORGEOUS in person. The Polly locket charms are so fun~ love the ruby color on them. Greatful for you fabulous designs and Monday Girls Night❤️💙💜😍💗💚🩵🩶🧡 Another incredible delivery of gems!!! The BDG rings are the best! Hoping for more restocks of old colors and new to come! Love everything in this drop! Gorgeous pieces, beautiful seller, great packaging! Super fast shipping. Amazing live show with the best host! She is a gem! 💎💖🫶😊🧚♂️🐥 I’m pretty obsessed to say the least. 🩷 Obsessed as always! The Muted Gunmetal are beyond gorge in person!🤩💖 Loved it all! Im addicted!! Absolutely stunning in person! I loveeeee these gems !!!!!
Amazing amazing amazing ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Both pair of earrings are gorgeous!! I got the AB mini queens and the Pistachio mini Gemini and LOVE them!! Thank you so much for making this beautiful jewelry!! I may have crashed out the week! So beautiful!!! 💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️ I’m so in love! All things magical! Thank you!! Beautiful Ruby gems this week! Excited to wear them over the holidays! Absolutely gorgeous! The gems are always perfection, but what I love even more is the community of women Hannah has created! Thank you for always bringing such a happy place to be every Monday night! 🩷 Jewelry made top tier! Had so much fun bidding for this on Monday!