レビュー (417)For the love of donuts and pull tabs I absolutely adore this bundle! So happy to see you live again! 🫶 Keha! Everything is fantastic! I’m keeping an eye on all your shows. 👀 😊 Thank you so much friend! Love everything i purchased. Even more beautiful in person. Fast shipping and the seller is such a delight in her shows. Gorgeous crochet top. WOW ✨🎀💖 Awesome little vintage cape- even cuter in person- great seller and show thank you so much 🩷🩷🩷 Amazing seller. Dress came clean and packed so sweet. I will def be back. Thank you, Keha! Loved your shows from day one. You have the most pleasant and soothing presence. Always beautifully curated items, reasonable prices, and fast shipping! You are shining star! ⭐️⭐️🌟⭐️⭐️ Holy moly, this Aigner leather basket weave bucket bag is STUNNING. 🤩 LOVE them all! Thank you. The jean coat even looks amazing as a dress with a belt! So in love don’t everything ! Thanks 🙏 Amazing finds you have there eye! Thank you 🫶 Thank you ❤️ I absolutely love all my items! Everything looks and fits amazing!! Thank you for being an amazing host 💘 Shipped fast & carefully ackaged! Everything fits perfectly 💕💕💕 Thank you for the givvy and I enjoyed your show! I needed buttons and lo and behold. This is such a great assortment! My favorite whatnot show ever! 🖤💙🩷🩵 Love your relaxed vibe and all of your pieces are amazing 💛 Truly wonderful seller and these pieces are really special. Thank you, dear! 💖 Received beautiful silk scarf has a give away..love it. thank you 😊 5 🌟s great show host was knowledgeable and items going very reasonable. Great selections. Definitely worth watching and following. Easy to watch was slow enough to understand and not feel pressured, but moved along nicely. All in all. Five stars A shock to no one, my pieces from Keha are beautiful. And such fast shipping! 💕