レビュー (259)Item is absolutely beautiful!
Thank you 😊 Love this! Thank you for packaging so well! ok my i love it! thank you fir packaging it so well it arrived safely I love it!!!! Thank you so much!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I absolutely love it all. The crock is my favorite and it is beautiful. Everything was packaged very well and there was no chance of anything breaking. Shipping was a little slow for the items to be scanned in as far being in the post office’s possession, but with the care it was packaged, I am 100% fine with that! Will be a repeat buyer! Fast shipping!! Thank you so much Love Love Love!!!
Super Seller!! The planter was smaller than I thought, lol just as described.Oh no! I’m sorry! Thank you! 😊 Great items described well and packaged well! The metal birdcage is beautiful, thank you for parting with it 🥰!Oh Yay! I’m so glad you love it!! Thank you so much for shopping with me! I appreciate all of your support!🤗🤗🤗 Love the items, and thank you for packaging everything so well! Item arrived in PERFECT condition as described. I love it!!! Thanks so much!!! 💕 Fast shipping & even better packing, it's always worrisome getting glass in the mail but this package was protected great!! Thank you. Adorable ephemera Thank you for the lovely items! Beautiful items. That pink vase and floral music notes on board are going to make wonderful additions to the Victorian-style gallery wall I’m designing in my bedroom 🥰. I’m so glad you Love them! That Vase will be perfect! Thank you so much! Love it!Thank you so much for your Purchase! Everything was packaged very well!
I like everything I purchased!
Thank you,
Margie McLeod ♥️🙏🌹Thank you so much Margie! 🫶🫶🫶