レビュー (99)Thank you for the cutest heart shaped charms! I am looking forward to buying from fernluxe, as she has great luxury items! 💕 Haven't tried the drinks yet but everything arrived quickly. Thanks for the givvy as well. Thank you so much tita. I like the Tory bag. Thank you for the freebies too Happy buyer, thanks always.❤️Thank you as always my dear❤️ Amazing seller, beautiful items,lots of selections…highly recommended her shopThank you so much for all the support❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for the givvy but the one latch broke as soon as I tried opening itYour very welcome, and I’m so sorry about that not in my control anymore❤️ Thank you so much for the giveaway Thank you very much. Loved it. Highly recommended. Thank you for the eye mask! ❤️💗 Thank you so much tita for the giveaway! God bless you more and your business! Thank you so much sa support😘😘😘 Loveeee the tote salamat po Thank you she is beautiful. I will be back to your shop for more Thank you so much 😘😘😘Check my bin I have new delivery chanel❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller, love my purchased. Highly recommended. Thank you ver much.❤️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love my LV bag! 😍 It was exactly as described and even more beautiful in person. The seller was so sweet and made the whole experience amazing. 💕👜✨ I’ll definitely be shopping again! Thank you for the giveaway and your kindness.