レビュー (65)Absolutely phenomenal purchase! My daughter was so happy with her blind boxes and the sellers added some freebies in the package that she also adores! Will definitely be shopping with you again 😌 Love the bag charms and fast shipping. Thank you so much for the extra goodies. Can’t wait to order from you again. They’re all so adorable! Everything arrived safely, nicely packed, and fast shipping! Thank you so much! Thank you for all my babies. I love each one! Super awesome seller for great prices willing to explain the world of plush. Much appreciated. So cute! I’m happy with my purchase! Super fast shipping! Thank you very much! Great show! Great Service! super cute bear suit character! definitely fits in with my other bear plushies. I love the little crystal holder too! thank you! Crazy amazing deals, super fast shipping, and willing to show as many items as you ask for. Also, thank you so so much for the free plushie! Love all my goodies and the freebie I got was so cute!! Thank you so much! Amazing and beautiful babies to add to my collection at an amazing price. Freebies included with my order were awesome. highly recommend. thank you! Great deal & fast shipping! Thanks for some freebies too! thank you so much!! ahh everything was adorable, and my mom was so happy with everything thank you!!! <3 Package arrived safely. Thank you so much for the free gift! love it! awesome deal. adopted some of the cute plushies. 😍 so cute thank you so much!!!! <3 such a great seller wish they were on more and I could afford to fill my house with their products fantastic will most definitely purchase again my family loves receiving these packages. Tysm!!! Super fast shipping! ♥️ I am so happyy!! I just ordered a bunch of mechanical pencils from another seller but the fact that I have one in the box as an extra gift is so good(and it’s stitch which I love)!!! I also got a hello kitty warm pad and I lowkey need that too for my wrist😭🫶🏽 thank you so much!! Awesome prices, items, and fast shipping plus free gifts! Tysm all were adorable, my kids loved them, great seller will buy again Great price and sweet person! Thankful to have finally found this Maymei at a price I could afford 💛 will be back