レビュー (831)SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER never received the 5oz of silver I won!!!! only received pennies. NOT EVEN WHEATIES!!! 100% scam. should be banned from the app!!! sent several complaints to the platform the seller scammed me and only sent me 2 pennies. I won a couple of goldbacks and a few ounces of silver but the seller sent me 2 pennies. from what I've read in the reviews, this is how he is scamming everyone. Guy was a total scam. Talked all great during the show. Never received a single thing that was purchased or won. I knew it wasn’t going to be good when he blocked me the second he shipped the item. WN support provided that this was a frequent occurrence recently with this seller. Complete scammer. Sleazy move by this guy especially when we had such good conversation and I helped bring so many people in for him. Feel guilty for the others that had to deal with this. Do not purchase from. Burn job scammer needs to be removed off app do not buy from this guy Scams don't buy don't know how he isn't banned SCAM!!!!!! Apparently this was a reputable streamer who lost his mind and decided to steal from his customers and run. I hope this guy burns in hell. SCAM!!! This guy sent me pennies instead of my silver dimes. Don't ever get anything from this guy. I won a buyers giveaway using AMOE and was supposed to receive a silver panda coin but instead got 2 pennies this guy is a scam. He only sent 3 pennies when it was supposed to be 20 items. He only sent the cheapest items which was the pennies. scammed alert. I spent over $700 on 105 purchases that I won on his wheel game. i was suppose to get 157 silver dimes, 36 1/4th goldback, 4 to 5 1oz silver and he only sends me 2 pennies. You knew the risk and took it, you should of honored it. Like your slogan. hope you get banned. Highly do not recommend buying from this guy. Terrible seller. This guy didn't send my platinum card, then when I went to contact him about it, he had already blocked me. That's premeditated deception in my opinion. Even Whatnot agreed with me and refunded my money based on his actions. I'll never buy from him again. Buyer beware...if you get something in his game for a good price, what happened to me may happen to you. We are about $46.97 short here not counting the shipping that was another $5. Was expecting some silver dimes. A ounce of them and then a separate single dime. But only got the 3 pennies. 🙃🧐😡 SCAMMER! Was sent pocket pennies instead of silver purchased. Whatnot needs to ban him from platform permanently Scam artist do not buy from Out of 15 items bought he sent it all in 1 package and put the weight of the package as it should have been, but only sent 2 Pennie’s. He’s trying to cover his tracks. I was supposed to recieve 9 silver dimes and some goldbacks and got the 2 Pennie’s. His profile slogan of honesty and integrity is a joke. I’m talking with whatnot about investigating this and getting a refund. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. Only a matter of time before he is removed from the app. got ripped off .. dude sent 2 pennies wtf