レビュー (1,040)received my giveaway thank you 🤠 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ my very 1st 1 of 1 ever!! Great seller, will buy from again Great packaging! Thanks for the giveaway! Really appreciate it! my dude Tom tends to skunk me here and there. this might of been that time , but with persistence I finally hit my pc team Patriots and what do I get pulled a drake maye thunder birds, treveyon Henderson patch /299 and what for it... A 2025 Panini Phoenix Black sesmic Mike vrabel 1/1. my very first 1/1 pulled. Hot hands @finalbridgefinds get in his breaks! they are reasonably priced and his jersey show is October 2nd. bookmark you don't want to miss it! 10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ great show great brakes always has the coolest stuff for sale and givys are mind blowing I received my cards. thank you! I can't wait to see those player issued cleats if kentcashoutlet still has a pair 💪 thanks that break was rough 1 card from a blaster and 1 card from a hobby. I might need to rethink things. my dealer(wheel) has cursed me. Tom on the other hand is awesome but I think he forgot my player issued cleats 😉 much love 100 ⭐ love this show this love the card i bought always a good show every single time no matter what great environment Good Vibes good people all the time I didn't hit anything in this break but I won a Stephen castle negative card in a giveaway. Thanks Tom and Ms. Daisy 😉and Ryan 💪 Best prices on the app for cards and signed jerseys. just received my Omarion Hampton perfect fit ssp from Topps resergence! 11 dollar team. My packages are always packaged well and get here quick. Tom always puts on a great show. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ @finalbridgefinds always goes above and beyond! One of the most honest sellers on whatnot! I'm blown away by the generosity. He is a huge contributor to my cause for my middle school football players. Huge shout out to Tom and Daisy...20 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ awesome picture. thank you for the givvy The BOMB. Dot com. Love you guys Thank You!!!!! awesome show great product great guy, don't know why people hate such a generous person. Great seller and awesome show! Thanks! 🙏