レビュー (2,223)Shipped quick and love my new lulu shorts!!! 🩳 Some confusion with givvy but seller was very sweet and made it more than right! Thank you 😊 🫶🏼🥰thank you!! Great show! Amazing 25k!! First time buyer and will be back to buy more. My girls are happy with my buys. Thank you Thank you so much!! I love what I bought and always enjoy hanging out in Alexa’s shows!🧡 FP crossbody bag is 🔥🔥🔥 wore it all weekend TY!! Perfect condition! Thank you so much💕 Thank you so much for my Givey! I love your shows and will definitely be back! Thank you so much!! I feel so lucky!! 💗 When I was scrolling through Whatnot, for some reason, it said I purchased an item on this site, I must've hit it with my finger inadvertently. I immediately contacted the seller, but no response was received, and the item was sent to me and I was billed. I am sending it back to the sender on the package and hoping I can get a refund. I would never order something like this. I'm a size small and extra small. This was absolutely a mistake and I could not get any response from the seller very disappointed. Awww, thank you so much!! 🫶🏼🥰 Ty ty ty for my order! So good as always! Ty for the treat! 💜 OBSESSED with my Lola blanket thank you so much 🥹💕 Great items! Fun seller! Love the Lululemon shirt Thank you! love love my items thanks girl! beautiful package + awesome human 🫶